The vagina, which had been impaired by the dropped bladder and therefore may have dropped itself, is now free to be lifted back to its own normal position and tightened. Improved sexual satisfaction is often the result of this correction.
Vaginal Rejuvenation for the enhancement of Sexual Gratification
Vaginal Rejuvenation (Vaginal Renovation) is a one hour or less outpatient surgical procedure. The procedure is designed to enhance the feelings of sexual gratification. This is accomplished through a reconstruction process of vital vaginal areas that are essential to sexual gratification; namely the outer third of the vagina, the orgasmic platform, internal and external vaginal diameter (introitus), and perineal body. Vaginal Rejuvenation for the enhancement of sexual gratification is the modification of a standard accepted gynecologic vaginal surgery used throughout the world for the treatment of vaginal relaxation and its associated symptoms, primarily that of stress urinary incontinence (involuntary loss of urine with stress such as exercise, etc.).
Vaginal relaxation is the loss of the optimum structural architecture of the vagina
In the vaginal relaxation process, the vaginal muscles become flaccid with poor tone, strength, and support. The internal and external diameters increase. The muscles of the perineum thin and separate producing a weakened, poorly supported perennial body. Under these circumstances the vagina is no longer at its physiologically optimum sexual functioning state. In short, the sensual side of female sexual gratification is diminished. Thus, vaginal relaxation has a detrimental effect on sexual gratification because of the reduction of sexual feelings or pleasure.
Women are multi-orgasmic. The female sexual response cycle is unimpeded by a refractory period which prevents successive orgasms in the male. Vaginal Rejuvenation was designed to enhance sexual gratification for women who for whatever reason lack an overall optimum architectural integrity of the vagina.
Vaginal Rejuvenation (VAGINOPLASTY)
Vaginoplasty is the aesthetic surgical enhancement of the labia majora, labia minora, mons pubis, introitus and perineum. The emphasis here must be placed on the fact that these procedures are for cosmetic reasons only. They are performed electively only at the request of each individual woman.
The following are actual examples of Vaginoplasty performed at the request of our patients:
- Women with exceptionally long or unequal lengths of the labia minora can have them aesthetically re-sculptured to their specifications.
- Some patients desire to have a more youthful appearing external vagina by having the ends of the labia majora meet in the midline. This can be accomplished with a procedure called a perineorraphy. The perineorraphy can also be used to decrease the opening of the introitus.
- In some circumstances the fatty mounds of the labia majora are thinned out due to age or other factors. These can be enhanced with autologous fat transfer. This is a process by which minimally invasive microsurgical liposculpturing is employed to remove fat from the inner thighs and transplanted to the labia majora to enhance the area for a more natural and youthful appearance.
- Minimally invasive microsurgical liposculpturings can also be used to remove unwanted fatty deposits of the mons pubis and the inner thighs just beneath the vulva to produce an aesthetically pleasing contour.
- The Vaginal Rejuvenation Center, being sensitive to the needs of various ethnic and cultural customs in this area of intimacy and social concern, provides Laser Hymenalplasty for the reconstruction of the hymen.
Urinary Stress Incontinence and functional Gynecological problems Thirty million American women suffer from symptoms of vaginal relaxation. Many women suffer unnecessarily from conditions involving pelvic relaxation. Advanced techniques in laser surgery are a positive option in repair of the supportive tissues of the pelvis and in vaginal reconstruction. Performed on an outpatient basis, vaginal reconstruction is effective in alleviating the uncontrolled leakage of urine, as well as restoring the more youthful resilience of the vagina.
Empowering women with in-depth knowledge and providing effective treatments for overall well-being are the focus of the Beverly Hills Women’s Center. Our certified obstetrician and gynecologist, Dr. Kashanchi provides the latest treatments to all patients. He serves as a clinical professor in the OB/GYN department of the University of Southern California, School of Medicine (USC), and has pioneered advanced techniques for Vaginal Rejuvenation and Laser Labial Reduction (labiaplasty) in Los Angeles.
Many women experience vaginal looseness as a result of childbearing, trauma or simply aging. This loss of muscle tone and stretching of the vaginal opening oftentimes interferes with normal sexual relations. Vaginal Rejuvenation is an effective surgical procedure designed to enhance vaginal muscle tone, strength and control. The minor procedure involves tightening the vagina, resulting in a smaller, more normal sized opening.
Surveys show that many women achieve their sexual best after Vaginal Rejuvenation. While this procedure was designed to heighten a woman’s sexual experience, Vaginal Rejuvenation is actually a modification of a clinically proven gynecological surgical procedure used to correct involuntary urinary incontinence. The outpatient procedure is performed in a dean, comfortable surgical facility. Local, regional or general anesthesia is used, depending on the patient. The minor procedure takes about one hour.